Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Session 6

Another session asking us to reflect on our experiences as primary school children, meaning I find it hard to participate being twice the age of the other students who are much better able to recall school. It's hard for me to recall much of secondary school, or 6th form either. Ultimately I fall back upon a handful of memories and recognise that they are unreliable being biased and based more upon feelings. I wish I was able to remember actual lessons, what I was learning during them or experiences, but ultimately it's friendships, personalities, unpleasant instances and some happy ones. Does this mean my memory is poor, is it the time between, or was the teaching poor? I know I did not enjoy school, and did not particularly care for many of the lessons, and some of the teachers, but right now, I do not know if the lack of clarity is my fault or school's.

No comments:

Post a Comment